Mad Monkey Hostels are Southeast Asia’s leading hostel operator born in Cambodia with more properties in Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, Laos, and the Philippines.
With plans to further expand our operations in and beyond Southeast Asia over the next three to five years, we aim to be the leading socially responsible hostel company by number of beds worldwide.
We’re looking for someone with a shared passion and vision for developing us as a global leader in socially responsible travel and tourism, that positively leads our industry to a more sustainable and responsible future.
How to work at Mad Monkey:
- You know what it takes to go from a high growth business to a publicly listed company and you can drive that agenda through technology.
- You inspire your team through strong leadership skills, imparting knowledge and setting them up for success.
- You set up fool proof policies and procedures and introduce them to the business.
- You recruit amazing teams.
- You are highly organised and a solid communicator, with high attention to detail.
- You are flexible, incredibly motivated, and always deliver, with a sense of humour.
- You create ideas for streamlining processes and controlling costs.
- You report to the CTO and share your Monkey Magic ideas and work with the Mad Monkey Executive team.
We are looking for someone who…
Has worked with growing businesses and understands continuous improvement. Someone who is inspirational, excited about building great products, and being a Mad Monkey.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out awesome software products at the centre of the company’s vision and strategy.
- Owner of the product roadmap for Mad Monkey, syndicated with senior leadership and department heads
- Designing the product from user research & syndicating with various stakeholders
- Coordinating with Engineering to plan sprints by prioritizing various features
- Monitoring performance of product by analyzing user behaviors and bottlenecks on site.
- 4+ years of experience managing sizeable web and app products as Lead Product Manager or Senior Product Manager or above level at a fast growth internet company
- Intuitive understanding of customer behavior and ability to translate into product requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills and comfortable with data driven decision making.
- Familiarity with agile development processes.
- Possess an engaging entrepreneurial spirit.
- A visionary — you are already bursting with ideas to share with us.
- Outgoing and confident personality — backs up decisions with facts.
- Can manage, delegate and work under pressure.
- Super communicative, resilient and dynamic.
- Exemplary organisation skills and ability to work at a fast pace.
And in return?
- Comfortable salary plus an obtainable bonus component based on meeting prior agreed KPIs.
- Autonomy to create your and your team’s success.
- Opportunity to work and apply yourself in a developing international market.
- The opportunity to work in an inclusive, entrepreneurial, global company.
- Working in an amazing team environment with fantastic vibes and lots of positive Monkey energy, with other like minded and talented people who challenge you every day.
- Social events, gatherings and parties.
- 50% discount on all food and beverage at Mad Monkey hostels.
- Annual medical cover.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]