The Most Vegan Options in Cebu: Wellnessland Vegan Cafe and Health Food Store
- Tofu Adobo (₱145)
- Scrambled Tofu (₱125)
- Sauteed Eggplant (Talong) (₱105)
- Bibimbap (₱150)
Contact: + (032) 410 8456 | Website
Hours: Daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Best restaurants in Cebu: Live Life
- BBQ Tofu in a Lettuce Wrap (₱240)
- Mushroom Quinoa (₱280)
- Baked Stuffed Bell Pepper (₱295)
Everything on the menu is either vegetarian or vegan (vegan clearly labeled), and the restaurant is also equipped with speedy fast wi-fi.
Location: Vibo Place, Axis Entertainment Avenue, Escario Street, Brgy. Camputhaw, Cebu City — VIEW MAP
Contact: +63 32 260 3407 | Website
Hours: Daily from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Bar & Rooftop Pool: Mad Monkey Kitchen & Bar – Cebu City
In addition to having a rooftop pool and bar games, this hostel also has a fully stocked restaurant and bar for visitors to enjoy. Grab one of many cocktail concoctions and enjoy the rooftop views of the city or instead sit down with a few friends and enjoy a delicious main, bar chow item, or salad.
Some of our favorite vegetarian and vegan-friendly items on the menu include:
- Veggie Burger (₱300): chickpea and mushroom patty topped with lettuce and homemade carrot slaw – served with French fries
- Vegetable Panini (₱320): mixed veggies and mozzarella cheese in ciabatta – served with French fries
- Fruity Smoothie Bowl (₱250): blended seasonal fruits topped with chia seeds
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (₱200): seasonal vegetable spring rolls served with sweet chili sauce and native vinegar sauce
All of the meat-free items are signified with a small plant icon – also, if you see something on the menu with meat in it, simply let the kitchen team members know. They are more than happy to accommodate your dietary needs whenever possible!
Best Restaurants in Cebu City
Afterward, the Mad Monkey team hosts a variety of different events every night of the week to keep the party going. Get ready for music quizzes, pub crawls, bar games, and more – check out their Facebook to see what exact events they host and when!
This is surely one of the best restaurants in Cebu City!
Contact: +(032) 231 0370 | Website
Hours: 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. for food
Healthy Food: SALADSTOP!
- Greek (₱315): romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onions, cucumber, black olives, feta cheese, and balsamic soy vinaigrette
Best restaurants in Cebu for Fake Meat: The Green Canteen
Contact: +63 917 513 5067| Website
Hours: Daily from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. (closed on Sundays)
Soy Meat: Toniq Juice Bar
- Vegan Sharma (₱145)
- Squash quinoa soup (₱75)
- Bibimbap (₱250)
Be sure to stop in for lunch and treat yourself to a healthy and delicious meal at Toniq Juice Bar. This is one of the best restaurants in Cebu City for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike!
Contact: +63 32 514 0450 | Website
Hours: Sunday-Thursday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. | Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and Indian Dishes: Persian Palate
If you love faux meat, you need to add Persian Palate to your dining itinerary of Cebu City. This venue has not one but two branches in the city. One is on the 3rd floor in the Active Zone of Ayala Mall and the other is Mango Square. Neither lends to atmosphere, but what these venues lack in décor they make up for in taste and affordability.
The menu is one of the most extensive of all the restaurants in this guide. Look out for their vegan starters, salads, vegetarian wraps, vegan soups, and vegetarian favorites (including vegan meat options). Persian Palate has all of your meat-free dietary needs covered.
In addition, this restaurant also serves up a few carnivorous finds, so everyone you’re dining with has something to choose from! Our favorites included their:
- Veggie Samosa (₱130)
- Tofu Salad (₱195)
- Veggie Meat Biryani (₱220)
Contact: +63 32 232 5898 | Website
Hours: Daily from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Filipino Food and International Dishes: Lun-Haw Vegan Cafe
‘Lun-haw’ is Cebuano meaning the color ‘green,’ which is also synonymous to lush and growing foliage. With a menu made up entirely of vegan options, the name is certainly not a surprise! Lun-Haw Vegan Cafe aims to provide healthy and organic food using plant-based alternatives for vegan diners and beyond, and their hope is that more Cebuanos will choose to live a plant-based life!
Their menu features smoothie bowls, fresh soy shakes and juice, hot drinks, soups, salads, sides, pasta, main meals, and activated charcoal meals (like their black burger or black lemonade). Our favorites include:
- Buffalo Broccoli (₱170): cauliflower and broccoli coated in soy and flour batter, dipped in vegan buffalo sauce and served with turmeric brown rice and a house salad
- Vegan Sisig (₱170): tofu mushroom sisig in spicy and savory coconut “butter” sauce topped with a vegan egg and served with turmeric brown rice and a house salad
- Peanut and Chocolate Smoothie Bowl (₱160): a chocolatey combination of frozen bananas, peanut butter, cocoa, and soy milk and topped with banana, cocoa syrups, cashews, and desiccated coconut
Its only downfall is that there is only one woman working so the food took quite a long time and there isn’t any wi-fi. Otherwise, this is one of our favorite restaurants in Cebu City!
Location: Ground Floor, The Maxwell Hotel Cebu, N. Escario Street — VIEW MAP
Contact: +418 03 90 | Website
Hours: Sunday-Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. | Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. | closed on Saturdays
Greek Cuisine: My Greek Taverna
- Spicy Cucumber Falafel (₱185): warm baked pita bread with falafel, hummus spread, and topped with chili flakes cucumber in sesame oil vinegar and a drizzle of garlic sauce
- Vegetarian Platter (₱195): 2 vegetarian souvlakis with tomato rice, coleslaw salad, and hummus or tzatziki
More Information About the Best Restaurants in Cebu City that are Veg-Friendly