Mad Monkey is a leading socially responsible hostel company, currently operating in Cambodia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia & Australia.
With ambitious plans to further expand our global operations, we aim to be the leading socially responsible hostel company by number of beds worldwide by 2025.
We are searching for the person with a shared passion and vision for developing a global leader in socially responsible travel and tourism that positively leads our industry to a more sustainable and responsible future.
This position will directly report to Bar Supervisor
BASED LOCATION: Phnom Penh
70% Bar Service & Customer Engagement: Ensure orders are noted correctly and delivered in a timely manner. Prepare a variety of drinks and cocktails in consistent and qualitatively high fashion. Greet customers with a smile, be enthusiastic and assist them in decision-making. Offer customer service and ensure they are having a fun experience, and take corrective actions should it not be the case.
20% Hygiene & Cleaning duties: Perform regular cleaning activities to the highest standard. Maintain excellent personal and workplace hygiene.
10% Accounting & Reconciliation: Perform daily account reconciliations, ensuring that what has been sold is in line with the money in the till.
- Cambodian nationality
- Must be 18 years old with physical ability
- Basic level and understanding of English
- Friendly, fun, and conducive attitude towards customers and employees
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Eager to learn and develop personal and professional skills
- Maintain proper attitude and ethic towards all guests and employees
- Ability to work at a fast pace during peak hours
- Cultural understanding and flexibility in dealing with people from other cultures
HOW TO APPLY:
Send us your CV and Cover Letter explaining why you are the best fit for our company and the job role. Please also indicate the location you wish to apply for Mad Monkey Cambodia.
HR Department: Sakhena Pen (Regional HR Manager)
E-mail: [email protected]